RESIDENTIAL WINDOW FILM
As a homeowner, you do what it takes to reduce expenses. With Panorama and Solar Gard window film installed on your home you can save significantly on energy costs, maintain a safer and more comfortable home and reduce interior fading.
PANORAMA WINDOW FILMS
Premier line of residential and commercial solar control window films offered through an elite network of window tinting professionals.
The Latest Technology in High Performance Window Films with Impressive Performance.
Panorama window film keeps your home cool, new and safe. You won't notice Panorama on your windows, yet you'll instantly benefit from its performance. Panorama window film simply acts like a sunscreen, maintaining the natural light you want while reducing heat you don't, and keeping you cool. The key to enjoying beautiful, high-performance windows is Panorama window film. Professionally installed by only authorized Panorama dealers, all Panorama window films maintain ambient light and the view you love while keeping you cool, comfortable, and well protected. With Panorama window film you will enjoy three essential benefits.
Keep it Cool
Panorama films reject up to 80% of the total solar energy, keeping homes cool and comfortable.
Keep it Safe
Panorama films help hold dangerous shards together when glass is shattered, keeping occupants safe and deterring theft attempts.
Keep it New
Panorama films reject 99% of damaging ultraviolet rays, to reduce fading.
Why Choose Panorama Window Film?
Panorama window film will enhance your comfort, protect your belongings and make your glass safer, while still maintaining your view.
- Almost Undetectable
- Reduced Hot Spots
- Reduced Glare
- Improve Comfort
- Balanced Climate
- Reduced Energy Demands
- Skin Cancer Protection
- Increased Privacy
- Glass Breakage Protection
- Lifetime Warranty
Solar Gard window films can dramatically improve your property in three specific ways:
- Window films reject solar energy to improve comfort year-round
- Window tint provides impressive energy savings
- Help protect against ultraviolet damage
Why Purchase Solar Gard Window Film for Your Home?
For over 30 years, Solar Gard has been one of the most trusted and popular window film lines in the world. Sold through company-owned distribution centers and independent installers and distributors, Solar Gard window films are installed on thousands of properties worldwide. Solar Gard window film is popular because of its many benefits.
- Save up to 30% on utility bills by lowering heating and cooling costs
- Helps you to consume less energy
- Provides solar heat and glare protection for improved comfort
- Provides protection by holding shards of glass together if broken
- Protects your family and belongings from damaging ultraviolet rays
- Enhances the curb appeal and privacy of your home
- A deterrent barrier against intruders for added security and peace of mind
Nothing adds life to your home more than great natural light, but it's also possible to have too much of a good thing. With natural sunlight comes unwanted heat and hotspots, which can really affect your overall comfort and make for a less inviting atmosphere. Solar Gard films reject up to 79% of solar energy - providing you greater temperature stability and comfort while reducing solar heat gain and bothersome glare.
Professionally installed, Solar Gard window film comes in a range of products to fit all your solar protection needs:
- Provide extraordinary solar control with a subtle grey finish from the outside
- Patented metallized films that provide superior heat protection in hot climates
- Feature a glorious exterior copper finish that makes them a natural compliment to many landscapes
- Constructed of metals such as gold, silver and bronze for optimum privacy with minimal heat
- Protects from solar heat in the summer and also keeps interior heat inside during the winter
- Always use fresh clean soft materials to wash and dry your window film surfaces.
- Most glass cleaners will work well, although a good cleaning solution for window film is 1/2 ounce of liquid dish soap added to 1 quart of fresh water.
- A soft cloth or a clean synthetic sponge is recommended for washing the window film followed by another clean soft cloth or soft rubber squeegee for drying.
- To avoid scratching the film, do not use bristle brushes, abrasive scrubbing sponges, or any cleaning materials that may have been contaminated with dirt particles, as is commonly the case when washing interior and exterior windows with the same cleaning materials.
- Some brands of paper towels are coarse enough to put fine scratches in the film, even films with scratch resistant, protective hard coat finish. While these scratches may be too thin to be seen at the beginning, they can damage the polished look of the film over time.
All Panorama products carry a manufacturers warranty and are specific to the type of architectural installation: residential and commercial.
Different films and applications may carry different warranties.